Golden Country Motel and Caravan Park
Terms & Conditions
- Payment will be requested in full on check in
- Please provide details of a valid credit card to secure your booking
- On arrival, guests may be asked to produce Photo ID
- Guests may cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2.00 pm two days prior to arrival
- Bookings cancelled after 2.00 pm two days prior to arrival may result in the first full nights’ tariff being charged
- Bookings cancelled after 2.00 pm on the day prior to arrival, or in the event of a “no show”, may result in the full amount of the booking
- A FOURTEEN (14) day cancellation policy applies for bookings between Christmas and January 2nd, Long Weekends, Easter and local events
- NO refund will be given for early departures for any reason
CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT
- Check-in time is between:
- 00 pm and 8.00 pm Monday to Saturday
- 00 pm and 6.00 pm Sundays and Public Holidays
- Check out time is 10.00 am
- Please discuss late and early arrivals and check outs with reception
ZERO TOLERANCE NOISE & PARTY POLICY
- A strict ZERO TOLERANCE NOISE AND PARTY POLICY applies
- In the interests of quiet enjoyment and respect for all guests, GUESTS must be quiet between 10 pm and 7 am
- Immediate termination of booking without refund will be invoked for noisy and/or disrespectful guest BEHAVIOUR.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEES – may be charged as a result of extraordinary cleaning requirements or the need for replacement of furnishings
- AED – available for use if required
- BICYCLES – are NOT permitted inside guest rooms. Locked storage is available for guests wishing to have their bicycles stored at their own risk.
- BREAKFAST OPTIONS – Continental breakfast – menu in room/cabin, order prior to reception closing. Cook your own – see menu in the compendium for options
- CAMP KITCHEN – Fully equipped camp kitchen available for use by all guests. Please wash, dry, and put away your dishes after use.
- CANDLES – are NOT permitted to be lit inside rooms
- COOKING – is strictly forbidden inside motel rooms with the exception of the appliances provided.
- DAMAGE – any damage, breakages, theft or losses are the financial responsibility of the registered guest for the duration of their stay
- EXTRA BEDDING – not permitted except for cots for babies and infants
- EXTRA PERSONS – must not exceed the fixed sleeping positions for each room.
- FIRST AID – kit at reception
- GUEST AGE – guests must be 21 years of age or older to make a booking and stay at Golden Country Motel and Caravan Park, Maryborough
- GROUP BOOKINGS – will be accepted at the discretion of management
- KEYS – any keys unable to be recovered from a guest will incur a replacement fee of up to $100
- LAUNDRY – 2 coin-operated washing machines and 2 coin-operated driers available, plus iron and ironing board
- MANAGEMENT DISCRETION – Management reserves the right to cancel/revoke a booking in the following circumstances:
- If a guest arrives to check-in in an intoxicated or disruptive state
- Has not confirmed the booking or forwarded deposit monies by the required date
- Fails to arrive within a reasonable time of the advised ETA, and after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the guest
- NO SMOKING – this is a no-smoking venue. You may smoke outside your room. Please use the ashtrays provided.
Monday to Saturday: 8am to 8pm
Sunday and public holidays: 9am to 7pm
- Dogs and cats are permitted, no other pets
- Pets are NOT to be left unattended in any motel room or cabin
- Pets are not permitted on the furniture or bedding.
- Please provide evidence of current pet vaccinations at check-in.
- Extra cleaning fees may apply.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times, in off-leash area next to the park.
- Please clean up after your pet
- PLAYGROUND – We have a small children’s playground within the park. Children must be supervised at all times
- POOL HOURS – The swimming pool is for guest use only. Open from 8 am, closes late.
- No glass in the pool area,
- No pets in the pool area.
- All children under 12 or any person who cannot swim must be accompanied by an able adult.
- QUIET ROOM – Located behind the camp kitchen TV plus book exchange