Reservations cancelled within 7 days of arrival date, will forfeit deposit. Outside 7 days of booking date, deposit will be refunded less $50 administration fee.
No refunds for early departure, NO SHOW or inclement weather
- Holiday guest’s dogs and cats are welcome by prior arrangement subject to strict rules and guidelines.
- Kindly note however, that this is always subject to the Management’s sole discretion.
- Guests must declare that a pet is accompanying them at the time of booking.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times, fully controlled and well behaved.
- Pets should not be left unattended.
- Pet owners are expected to immediately pick up and dispose of any dog or cat dropping.
- Pet owners should provide access to shelter and shade.
- Pet owners should provide adequate food and water.
- Pet should not be a nuisance or cause distress to other park users.
- Pets are not permitted to be left in cars. May be left in a designated dog trailer with fixed ventilation
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For the comfort & convenience of all park patrons, the following conditions apply:
- All cabins, motels and park facilities are non-smoking and smoking is not permitted near doorway/window entrances.
- Parents are responsible for supervision of their children and others under 18 years in their care.
- Helmets must be worn by all persons riding bicycles, scooters, skate boards etc in the park.
- No open fires permitted (including wood fuelled BBQ’s). Fire bans are to be obeyed at all times.
- Visitors must report to the office and must vacate the park no later than 10 p.m. No visitors vehicles permitted in the park.
- Park management reserves the right to prohibit entry to and/or remove persons from the park without refund or monies paid.
- Any damage to property will incur a charge at Managers discretion.
Check in Time: 2 p.m.
Check out Time: 10 a.m.